books + more
Reading has always been an important part of our lives. I hope you enjoy the list of books that we feel are essential to any beer lovers collections. If any of these books interest you, follow the links provided to Amazon and a small percent of the sale goes to supporting us!
- Minnesota's Best Beer Guide, by Kevin Revolinski <-- our dog treats are in this book!
- The Oxford Companion to Beer, by Garrett Oliver
- Tasting Beer, by Randy Mosher <-- one the best beer books written today!
- Radical Brewing, by Randy Mosher
- Michael Jackson's Great Beers of Belgium, by Michael Jackson
- How to Brew, John J. Palmer
- The Complete Joy of Homebrewing, by Charlie Papazian
- Designing Great Beers, Ray Daniels
- For the Love of Hops, Stan Hieronymus
- Yeast, Chris White
- Malt, by John Mallett
- Water, by John Palmer
- Wild Brews, by Jeff Sparrow
- Brewing Classic Styles, by Jamil Zainasheff
- American Sour Beers, by Michael Tonsmeire